Welcome to our website! We are a church that desires to show the love of Jesus to everyone from all different walks of life. We are not a perfect church, but we are a bunch of imperfect people who have found grace and mercy in our PERFECT SAVIOR! We hope you will visit us soon and meet us in person.
What should I wear?
- We aren’t concerned about how you dress for church. You will find some people come dressed up and some come casual. We believe God is more concerned about what’s inside a person then what’s on the outside. Just dress in something you feel comfortable in.
- We are located at 8025 Goshen Rd., Edwardsville, Ilinois, 62025. We are about 2 miles east of the YMCA, on the other side of I55. Or, you can come down Hwy 143 and go South on Staunton Rd to Goshen Rd and turn right. Staunton Rd. is just a few yards across from the Phillips gas station, and a few 100 yards from I55.
- Our Sunday morning worship service starts at 10:15. Click on our meeting times tab for a list of all of our different meeting times.
- We do have a private cry room for nursing mothers. You can listen to the message and partake in the worship service from this room if needed. Ask one of the ushers to show you where it is located. We also have a infant nursery where you can check your child in and our friendly volunteers will minister to them while you attend the worship service.
- We have many activities for children. During the 10:15 Sunday morning service we have a preschool class called Little Treasures for pre-K through Kindergarten. Following the Praise and Worship children 1st – 5th grade are dismissed for Kid’s Church.
- Our Youth Ministry is called GLO, and they meet on Sunday nights for LIFE Groups at 6pm, which is basically our version of Sunday School. They also meet on Monday nights from 6:30-8:00 where they have their own service with food, games, praise and worship, prayer, and an inspiring message from Pastor Josh. We also have events and activities such as youth parties, game night, Youth Convention and camps.
- Women’s ministry, CARE Groups, Eagle’s Wings Seniors Ministry and more. Check out the adult ministry section for more info.